Concerned please help

Kristin

Ok so heres what's going on. Last April I had an ectopic pregnancy that resulted in the loss of me left tube. In january we started trying again. I ovulated on the 20th and started my period on the 31st which was a little early, I was supposed to start on the 4th of February. It was a very heavy period, like needing to wear super tanpons and change them ever 3 hours.Before my period started I had negative pregnancy tests. On the second to last day of my period I had some discomfort on right side of my gut when taking out my

tampon so I wore pads for the rest of the time. On Friday Feb 7th my period was gone in the morning and then I started spotting at night. I took an ovulation test because I take one every day after my period to track when I peak and it was already positive. When I had my ectopic pregnancy the same thing happened so it prompted me to take a pregnancy test which was also positive. Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this with a pregnancy? Did it end up being ectopic or were you fine? I'm already planning to get to the doctor tomorrow but I really want to calm my nerves...