Is there anything I can actually eat that’s safe while pregnant, geeez!!

So I’ve been eating grapes my entire pregnancy instead of eating candy etc grapes and fruit were my sugar, sooo at time a bag would last like 3 days max. Sooo today I’m at work loving life snacking on my grapes and a coworker comes to me and her eyes get huge and she goes on to tell me how that’s so bad for the baby... i thought she was messing around so I started laughing then I realized she was serious once she kept going and looked at me like I were just doing something horrible. So I get online to see if what she was saying was an actual thing and I see this post about how grapes and pineapples peanuts are not safe while pregnant. How it can cause miscarriages and birth defects, I’m 9 mos my baby is really active but I wouldn’t know rn if he has any birth defects until he’s here, but Like what the hell? Grapes??? My doctor never told me anything like this, they told me eat fruits n veggies. Its like I can’t eat anything ever. Everything isn’t safe, what can I have water n air?? Has anyone heard of this?