Gender reveal drama

Victoria

So this is my second baby and I didn’t have a gender reveal with my first. I go in on March 24th for my next ultrasound. So my mother in law said she would host and plan my gender reveal and it’s mostly my family and friends that want me to do one. I wouldn’t mind doing one but it’s not like I’ll be heart broken if I don’t. But my older sister who lives 6hrs away for school wants me to do one but wants me to wait till May when she’ll be done school and home for the summer. But my last pregnancy was rough and I was in the hospital by that time with kidney stones and I’ll be having my c section at the end of July so I feel like that is super late to be finding out because I want to be prepared.

And I feel like she’s just making it about herself. Like she used to live 10hrs away for school and would come home like every other weekend and my younger sister lives in the same city for school so they could travel together.

At this point I rather me and boyfriend just find out day of and have that moment to ourselves. Rather than fight with family about who is going to plan it and when it will be.