Pregnant after delivery?

Hello all!

I just gave birth to my rainbow baby girl a month ago. I had a vaginal birth with no tears and my bleeding stopped 2 weeks after her birth.

My Ob cleared me to have intercourse and as my husband and I would like to have another blessing ASAP we have been intimate since then.

Please no “wait to have another” etc post.

We have a daughter who is 7. After her birth I got the implant in my arm to prevent pregnancy so I could finish college before having anymore kids. I finished college, had the implant removed, and we began trying. After a few months I fell pregnant but lost our son at 16 weeks. Turns out I have a blood disorder and after losing a large amount of blood and a hospital stay I was told my pregnancies would be high risk. 1.5 years later after rounds of clomid I fell pregnant with our rainbow baby girl. My pregnancy was non eventful and went smoothly. I now dislike that we waited so long and our daughters have a 7 year age gap. My sister and I have a 6 year age gap and only recently started really liking each other. (Shes 18 almost 19 and I am 25)

My husband and I would both like to have 2 more children.

My main point of the post is:

1. Is it really harder to conceive if you are breastfeeding? I’m currently breastfeeding our daughter.

2. If you had back to back babies how long did it take you to conceive again? (When did you conceive)

3. Did you face any troubles with a back to back pregnancy?

Thanks y’all! 😁