The latest struggle

Korinne

Hello!! I am 15 weeks. Still throwing up everyday. Yay! Haha, I’ve kind of just accepted that this is how life is now. Well, one morning I’m throwing up and it was a pretty violent one when I pulled something or kinked my neck and back. It’s been two days and my neck and back are getting tighter and more painful every time I throw up. It’s terrible. I can’t turn my neck at all at this point, and it’s especially hard because I work full time. I’m rotating between hot and cold packs and taking warm epsom salt baths. Because I’m pregnant I can’t take anything for the swelling like ibuprofen or anything. I’m planning to just take it super easy this weekend. Hopefully it gets better. Any tips or suggestions? Thanks for letting me vent a bit. Luckily, my husband is seriously a superhero. He literally had to get me dressed and do my hair for work yesterday because I couldn’t move. Not my best hair day 😂. Also my two sweet doggos have been my cuddle buddies. Life is still good, just struggling and I highly recommend to not hurt your neck if you’re also consistently throwing up. I didn’t think there was a way to make throwing up worse than it already is, but add excruciating pain. 😫