I’m so torn help please

Elle

I’m currently 12wks with my first at 39yrs I have a history of miscarriage and never made it this far. I’m told I have a severe risk of going blind myself if I continue (due to existing medical condition) I’m also unable to absorb B Vitamins and Iron which means it doesn’t matter how many supplements I take I don’t absorb folic acid or folate. I’ve been told the risks of birth defects are high for the baby and if I continue I could also have organ failure. I’m advised an abortion is my best medical path. But...... I’m struggling to come to terms with it. This is my last chance but my risks to my health and the babies are extremely high. Has anyone else had this??

Update: I made the agonising decision to go with the medical advise and terminated. It took everything I had to turn up to the procedure and after 4.5hours of waiting I was told it was to dangerous for my health to have the procedure as my risk of dying during the procedure was too high.

So now I’m not healthy enough to continue my pregnancy and I’m not healthy enough to end it.!!!

How is anyone meant to survive this mentally???