Wishing I could self isolate/quarantine

I work as an environmental scientist for a major division of the government in my county. I’m unable to make any changes to my schedule or work from home because we are classified as critical to infrastructure viability. I am 28 + 3 weeks pregnant with asthma and I work in the county with the highest number of Covid positive patients in my state. I’m so stressed and upset that my job hasn’t made any accommodations for the immunocompromised employees. A man came in with a high fever yesterday and was sent home and we work in the same office. I hate complaining because I know there are so many people in health care putting their lives on the line and I’m grateful to have a job. I specifically am classified as a non-essential employee and I understand why essential employees like the ones that run the wastewater treatment facility have to work business as usual but I can’t understand why my department is being grouped in with that. I have a job that’s 70% field work and 30% office work and the other divisions in my city that have workers that do relatively the same thing (code enforcement for example) are allowing them to take home a work vehicle and put their data in on home computers. Is anyone else in the same position? Why can’t the United States recommend pregnant women self isolate for 12 weeks like the UK 😥