Anyone have bad NICU stories? Cause I do😒

AJ

My little girl was born at 31 weeks. She turned 34 weeks this past wed and u know I already got my feel for all these nurses and which ones are gentle with my baby and which ones are just kind of harsh with how they handle her. (Best believe I’m on their case 😒) anyways this nurse came in for her first bottle feed. My baby didn’t take the whole bottle so the nurse put it in a syringe and connected it to her feeding tube. So I’m not a nurse but I’ve seen it plenty of times where the nurse is suppose to check the placement of the feeding tube.. yet tell me why this biatch really didn’t check and I’m in the middle of pumping my titties so I wasn’t like standing over her to make sure she was doing her job right but she connects it and walks out and my baby starts freaking out choking and turning blue and red and milk is coming out her nose and mouth .. so I run to my baby dropping my bottles and opening the little plastic room she is in and tryna turn off the feeding machine and also trying to pick her up to help her spit up everything that was coming out 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ goodness gracious 🤦‍♀️ so I take her feeding tube out cause fuck that.. (excuse my language) and I struggle to get to the nurses bell while my baby is hooked to her wires 🤦‍♀️ and they come in and ask if everything is okay.. uh fuck no I told them what happened and they tryna touch much baby like fuck no I told em I wanted a nurse that I knew. She came in thank god and helped fix up my poor girl. my baby almost damn drowned cause of their damn carelessness! 😪 So i call my husband up and tell him wtf just happened..he just straight up gets off work and comes and u know this whole corona virus thinking going on they not letting both parents in. Only 1 at a time. So while they telling us there can only be one my husband yells and tells em he wants to talk to the person in charge of the NICU department that day. And they all shutup and go get the person.. low and behold who walks in.. the lady that almost killed my baby! 😡 she happened to be the charge nurse 😒 like wtf... oh yeah I asked her straight up if she checked the placement and she said no and made it seem like it was the other nurses fault cause every touch time they should make sure it’s placed. So I told her not to take for granted that it’s always in damn place maybe??? Everyone there knows my girl likes to grab her feeding tube and yank it it’s in the folder that everyone reads but ig since she is the charge nurse she acting all high and holy like she don’t need to 😒 me and my husband just patiently listened to her rant and try and blame everyone under her .. so my husband asked to see what her vitals were like the time of this and the lady was like wel someone should have ran in if they saw them dropping.. bruh she looked at them and they dropped and nobody came in running. Thank god I was there cause she could have drowned 😭 my husband just asked for the number or email to talk to someone above her cause everything she did was unprofessional and who knows how many babies die or go through this and they all be playing the blame game and covering it up.. smh.