Moving back with my ex meanwhile?

Hi everyone. I’m in a huge debate.

With this whole Coronavirus going on, my ex and I recently split up and we transition our daughter back and forth. We had a nasty break up, I took our daughter for like a month because he tried keeping her and just now came to terms so this is the first weekend he gets to see her. We are on good terms right now but I just never know with him. We were just on the phone, he has my daughter till Sunday. But he’s saying now he doenst feel comfortable with her being here because we live with so many people. All family but we still live with a lot of people. My uncles are still working and don’t really take precautions about this virus. It’s really upsetting me. My daughter is 3 and she can easily be infected I also have a weak immune system so I’m scared to get infected as well. My ex suggested we move back in for a little bit while this whole thing has settled because he’s scared they’ll put us on complete lockdown and we won’t be able to see our daughter if she’s with me or she’s with him. As the days go by, it seems it’s getting worse. I don’t even know what to believe anymore.

The other thing is my family hates my ex. He brought the social worker to my house when I took my daughter. Told the social worker we had cables everywhere, it was dirty, kids were dirty and everything was a lie except the house was kind of dirty. So I painted the house, we moved everything around. My uncles wife’s brother sleeps in the living room so we had to put all his stuff away. My aunt lives in the garage WHICH was turned into a whole bedroom but there’s no permit for it SO we had to flip her whole bedroom and make it look like storage. My family has really helped me a lot, and if they found out I’m trying to move back they’ll never accept me back. We’re Hispanic.

They feel he’s done too much shit to me to ever go back, they say he doenst even deserve my daughter. He’s a good dad but maybe I’m just too nice and always wanted my family. At this point I’m just lost. My family is taking precautions but not everything as much as I talk to them about it, they don’t listen. Everyone is staying home like I said besides my uncles who are very “machistas” meaning they thing nothing phases them. I hate that.

At the same time I don’t want to move back with my ex. He’ll probably convince me to get back with him and I don’t want that. And then I feel bad for my daughter because WHAT IF she ends up catching something here? My whole family are Christians so they pray a lot. Sometimes I truly believe because they have so much faith nothing ever happens to them. They’ve always been safe no matter what’s happening in the world.