Am I extra .... special ... jealous .... normal

Let’s start by saying I have been with my BF for 7 years ... We have a home with one another .... From the beginning his daughters mother had a “ issue” with me .. well let’s say it took her years to get over him . I had issues with her behavior and we agreed as long as her contact with him had to do about their daughter that was fine and appropriate ... Well to this day , she feels it is ok to post what ever she wants on his FB be it to stupid memes about stupid things , old pictures of him she stumbles across , ( never once liking a pic of us or our family ) and texts him random things that have to do about nothing or pertaining to their daughter ... 90 percent of the time he ignores it .. I tell him I find it disrespectful to me , and very annoying and if he could ask her to please just stop . He says why ? Why would I steer up the pot . Just ignore her and the dumb things she does ... Then he says it’s not me doing it , just ignore it like I do ... Ok cool .... well I can’t and it pisses me off ... like girl what the hell are you trying to do ... You have a BF !!! Then I also feel , well he must care more about her feelings than mine , How would “ hey “ Kara please don’t post old pics of me on FB steer up the pot ?!?!?!

I did ask him to un friend her ... Once again I heard “ why cause the extra drama “ if she is crazy enough to post on it and look stupid than she would know I un friended her “ I don’t get the big deal !!! But he has in all ways tried to make it so his daughter doesn’t see him in any type of bad way to her mother !