Should I self quarantine?

mrs.

So. I'm 19 weeks nd I'm currently a cashier full time. The grocery store I work at is in full swing. I'm high risk due to still birth with my last pregnancy nd with this virus my mom doesnt want me working. My husband works full time at a distribution center nd we are both blessed to still be employed nd working right now. I'm just getting out of the hole with pass due bills from being in the hospital with pregnancy scares in January. My mom is a nurse nd she is also on the city commissioner board nd told my boss today that I will not be working until I get approval from my doctor. She says I dont have to worry about anything but I'm like I need the money nd that leave everything on my husband.

My job closes early so we can do detailed cleaning, they have a rapid response team sanitizing throughout the day nd they provided us with hand sanitizer but that's about all the precautions they are taking. Nd I'm in constantly contact with customers nd money no glove no mask so I see why she is concerned. I'm just curious how many opinions agree that i should indeed self quarantine or oppose nd say I should work until my doctor tells me other wise

Vote below to see results!