Medical abortion

I found out on April 1 that I am pregnant with my second child. I’m 21 and my partner and I have been together for 6 years. Our son just turned three on the 31st of March, we’re both juniors in college, and we live with parents so they can help with our son while we work and go to school. We both agreed that now is not the best time for another child and we would like to plan our next pregnancy once we have finished school and live on our own. He doesn’t know much about abortions or women health so I suggested the medical abortion since I’ve read that it can be done without a surgical procedure. Since we discussed it he has not said anything else about the pregnancy or how I am feeling about all of this. I have been confined to my bed crying for the past two days. I know that the decision is mine but I’m also torn and scared. My appointment is on the 17th of April and I dread going two weeks beating myself up about wether or not I can go through with it. Do anyone have any advice about if what I’m feeling is normal, what can I expect, should my partner be more supportive? Any advice could help right now. I really don’t have anyone else to talk to so I appreciate anything.