HELP Health insurance Question

I live in California. When I found out I was pregnant this week, I freaked out and applied for insurance through my job. I had two jobs but had recently quit the job I was receiving health care from. I was within the 45 day window so I was able to apply outside of the enrollment period. I’m 20 and pay rent, don’t make a lot and the only reason I enrolled was purely because I didn’t know any better and thought I couldn’t go to a clinic if I didn’t have health insurance. I just can’t afford my health insurance but thought I would have to make it by if I wanted to see a doctor. I also found out that my insurance doesn’t even cover the full deliver. Again, I can’t afford to pay thousands of dollars for the delivery. My mom said I need to apply to Medicaid. I want to apply to Medicaid but will I find out if I’m eligible? And if I do qualify, can I cancel my insurance through my job? I’m so stressed out about this whole situation and I have no idea what the best thing to do is. Someone please please help me..