I escaped a MURDERER! 🔪 Story time

Bꪊꪀꪀꪗ • 23 yo | Twin mom | Mama of 4 | 💍

True story here, i knew this guy and years ago when i was 18 we planned a hotel meeting. Now he was like 39 and looked like one of those Elvin men on tv. Anyhow, we get to the hotel for a 3 some and nothing ended up happening cause it was so late by the time and he was tired and apparently he wasn’t keen on drinking.

He drove me home and the other girl was at the hotel still (she was much older and a friend of his and is still alive) he was very kind about it all. Wanted to try it again at a later time. But i stood him up cause i just had a weird feeling in my gut and he called me all sorts of names for it.

Anyhow, last year he was arrested for murdering young women by getting them into hotel rooms with him and then raping and killing them, they were all around my age, and now i think about how i basically was on his list to murder and haha yep i sleep at night just fine.

Apparently he didn’t kill them in the hotel rooms but on the way home. I asked him a lot of questions on the way back cause i liked the guy 🤦🏼‍♀️ at one point he was obsessed with calling my phone and kept mentioning hat he felt like “i was beauty and he was the beast” now i know what he meant by that lmao. Tryna kill me and shit 🤦🏼‍♀️

It wasn’t my time. But to think if i had gone the second time.. just my luck. I still wonder what made him change his mind the first time around.

And why he hadnt stalked me or came after me afterwards cause he knew where i lived.

I’m now engaged and have 3 children. God has plans for everyone, but man; it’s crazy to think about.