Message to my mom who’s passed away...

Mom, I dreamt about you last night. It has been 3 years come July that you have been gone. I prey everyday you were still here, I could really use a hug and a long conversation. I miss your voice. You were my best friend. We did everything together! Life is horrible without you here with me! I feel so alone. I have nobody but my kids. You know my so called boyfriend, the one you wanted me to be with, the one you really liked. He is not a good man. He has made me do things I’ve never imagined doing. He has hit me and tried to kill me. He threatens to kill me. He tells me he hate me and wishes I would die. He calls me bad names and puts me down constantly. I wish you could see the man he has become and how he has treated me. I can’t say I haven’t made my fair share of mistakes by lying and hiding. But I just miss my family. I no longer have a relationship with anyone on your side of the family. He has taken them away from me. I swear If we didn’t live at my dads house he wouldn’t let me talk to him either. That is my biggest fear. I’ve done lost you, I don’t want to lose him too. I just don’t know what to do anymore. I’m depressed, stressed, tired. I just feel like I have nothing left in me. My kids are what keep me going each and everyday. I don’t want to leave them with him.

I miss you so much mom, please keep watching over us and keeping us safe! I love you! ❤️😇😢