Married & having dreams about ex boyfriend

For background, I dated a guy in college for a year and half (this was 2-3 years ago now) and the break up was pretty rough for me. I spent a year getting over him and when I finally felt ready to move on, my husband came into my life. We had been friends in college but he started pursuing me when he saw that I was ready. He’s so sweet, and everything I’ve ever wanted. My relationship with my ex was not healthy, and thus why I spent a long time trying to get over it.

Recently, my husband and I found out that I’m pregnant! We’re very excited for our son/daughter to arrive. With pregnancy however, can come crazy weird dreams. This past week, I’ve had a string of dreams about my ex from college. They’re usually about me in the present time, and my ex texts me and I start struggling to decide who I want to be with. But, last night I had a sexual dream about him... I wake up feeling so guilty. I haven’t talked to my ex in 2 years, and I rarely ever think about him. I’m so happy with my husband and I love him more than anything, so I’m confused as to why I keep having these dreams where I want my ex back or he and I are being intimate in some way. I’ve told my husband about a couple of the dreams and it doesn’t seem to bother him. Both of us believe that we can’t control our dreams. But, I can’t stop feeling guilty that I’m dreaming about a man that I was once in love with.