Movement

Alexis • Wife • Dog Mommy • Soon To Be Mommy of Two

I can’t help but to worry that the baby isn’t okay. Her movements aren’t the same as they were. I’ve been to the hospital and they monitored her heartbeat and she started kicking a ton while I was there. But we’re back to that not even a week later. I don’t want to stress and I don’t want to run to the hospital for her to just start moving again.

Yes I’ve done all the things to get her to move but she’s not having it. My husband says she just sleeping which I just play it out to be that.

Also she IS moving but not like normal and not as strong and when I use the app to count her kicks it takes a out 33 minutes to get to five while a few weeks ago it took 15 minutes to get ten....

We’re 33 +2 and I’m ready to just have her because I’m so scared she’s not okay.

The placenta is in the front, which is another reason I’m not freaking out completely because I know it muffles that too. I’m feel like I have butterflies in my tummy and very heavy sitting down. My left hip has been hurting and I’ve had pressure in my lower back. My tummy is hard and numb. I’m overall in decent health.

Next appointment is the 21st, haven’t seen her since 21 weeks.

I am very scared, but I’m trying my best to stay positive.