The story of Anya Rose 🌹 I Had my first daughter 3/18/2020 by c section, I went in like i was suppos...

Tina
The story of Anya Rose 🌹 
I Had my first daughter 3/18/2020 by c section, I went in like i was supposed to 7:30AM did blood work and such... went to get things rolling by 9AM, the doctor who did my anistisia/Epidural seemed to have done okay until they went to start to cut and I had felt it. hurt so bad they waited maybe thinking the Anistisia didn’t kick in all the way but that didn’t work either as I still left everything..... before I knew it they put me to sleep. They didn’t tell my husband what was going on as to why I was asleep but he stayed by my side.... when my nduaghter was born she has Very low oxygen which she over came and I’m thankful she’s healthy and growing now!! Me on the other hand during my Sugery I had Hemorrhaged loosing 1000ccs of blood while I was Still under...then they sent my husband and my daughter out of the room to wait for me in recovery not telling him anything still..... and still didn’t after. I was in so much pain crying when I woke up 2 hours after my c section started.... I’m just thankful to be alive and thankful before my baby girl being strong like her momma❤️💪🏻 she weighted 7Lbs 2oz  so excited for our future together god let me live to be with all my babies a while longer ❤️❤️