Pray for my baby

Anne • 🤰🏼Expecting #3 in late august! Mommy with an autoimmune disease to my toddler girl Ivy 🧸💕 and Baby Jackie born feb 23’. Wife to an amazing husband. In grad school 👩‍🎓

She is having problems breathing on her own and was in the intermediate nicu and was moved in the middle of the night to the level three nicu for even sicker babies. She was on supplemental oxygen and now must be on cpap machine. I am so so worried for her. I know it will start getting better from here. But still super scary.

UPDATE

Ivy is doing much much better. Yesterday they took her off of all oxygen support and she is thriving on only room air now and she’s on low low cpap which they’re about to take her off of that as well. They’re taking her feeding tube out sometime today and going to let her breast feed for the first time. I’ve been pumping and she’s been getting my milk through the tube. In conclusion, if she can take all of her feeds well and continue to breath without any help at all well be taking her home on Sunday or Monday. Thanks for all the love ❤️