Just waiting..

Laura

Hey guys,

Figured I would reach out to anyone who might be willing to tell me some positives. I'm 31 years old. I had a little girl 6 years ago who I thank God for every single day of my life. I fell pregnant with her very quickly.. nothing was wrong with me. When she almost 2 years old I was expecting again. It was perfect!! Exactly what I wanted. Only, this time my body failed me. Miscarriage. Nothing in the world had ever cut so deep. For the first year or so after that I was terrified to even try again. I didn't every want to experience that crushing feeling again. But, something told me to try.. and I've been failing miserably. My husband was on a lot of meds for pain and mental health, and got himself off of all of them thinking it may be him. However, a little under a month ago I found out that I have PCOS. I was put on 500mg of metformin. Luckily, no side effects.. except if I don't eat breakfast I feel sick (i take it with my last meal of the day, everyday).

I have about 9 days left until my cycle should be here. Someone tell me something positive, tell me how quickly it worked. Please! I need some reasons to be hopeful. :)