Babies allergic to oatmeal?

Kaitlyn • Married, 26, 👶🫄

I'm fairly certain my baby is allergic to oatmeal and I'm slightly panicking. I have already called pediatrician and was told that there's not much I can do unless it gets worse, so this mama is worrying herself to death and probably won't sleep.

She has a red bumpy rash all over belly and back. It's warm to the touch. She's not irritable or anything, but really inflamed rash. She ate oatmeal for the first time tonight around 5. She had a bath and was laid down for the night around 6:30. She had been restless and I had gone into her room 3 or 4 times to settle her back in. Around 10:30 she was awake again. I decided to change her diaper, hoping that might help with being restless. And that's when I saw the rash. She's had a rash like this before, just not as bad, from Aveeno lotion that contains oatmeal as first ingredient. I know oatmeal allergies aren't really common, but anyone else have experience? I'm just really worried about a full blown reaction since she ingested it this time instead of topical contant.