PLEASE HELP

Megan

yesterday I went to the ER because my left side was hurting all day. They took blood and did a urine test and it came back positive for hCG. My fiancé and I used protection too so I’m just in shock. They did a vaginal and regular ultrasound and found cysts on my left ovary but no baby. They said it’s possibly because I’m only 2 weeks along or because it’s so small they can’t see it in the Fallopian tube. So either my pain is from cysts or an ectopic pregnancy. I had no idea that I have cysts. They said my hCG number was 187 and it should be higher idk. So today I go to the restroom and when I wipe there’s bright red blood. And now it has turned brown. What is going on. I’m supposed to call my obgyn tomorrow and have them send a lab order so I can get my blood drawn on Tuesday to check my hCG levels. If they go down it’ll result in a miscarriage if they double then the pregnancy is okay and if they go up just a little it’s most likely an ectopic pregnancy. I’ve had 2 chemical pregnancies in the past. I just had a baby in January so I CAN’T have another baby. PLEASE, if you don’t mind, share your experiences with me or give me some advice or something. I’m kinda freaking out.