How to deal with a partner more sexually experienced than you?

Liv

So this is a pretty personal topic, but I don’t feel like I can really talk to my friends about it so I wanted to ask someone else for their opinion. I recently started dating this guy. We both got out of relationships about a year ago, but that was his only prior relationship. The problem? They apparently had really kinky sex. Of course I hated hearing about it for one (because who wants to imagine their SO having wild sex with someone else??) but it also made me feel weird because I’ve always had “vanilla” sex. And the thing is, I like it simple. Maybe I’m boring for that, but I don’t want to have to do all these other things to please someone. He says he doesn’t care that I’m not willing to do some of the stuff he’s done before, but inside what if that’s not true? Won’t he always compare me to her and think I’m boring or not as good? And if he really doesn’t care, how can I get this feeling of inadequacy out of my mind? If anyone has any experience with an SO who’s much more sexually experienced than you, what was your situation? Or just any advice from anyone would be helpful: I’m starting to doubt if I want this relationship to continue when I know we have much different sex expectations and histories...