Depression

How do some of you cope with depression? I’m the most depressed I’ve ever been and it’s really hard for me to reach out to someone about it.. like I’m not depressed to the point of harming myself, but I’m not appreciated, I’m called a nobody, I’m not good enough for anything. And I’m tired of being called rude and degrading names. I’m forced to do things I don’t feel comfortable with to make my boyfriend happy. I have no friends and I only talk to a few family members. I cry almost everyday. I never have the energy to do anything. All I want to do is sleep and lay in bed. I’m forever told I’m not allowed to have feelings nor can I say no to anything. If I say no my boy threatens to harm me. There’s no way to leave him either. He lives at my parents house and threatens to harm them along with me if I piss him off enough. He tells me he wants to strangle the life out of me more times than I can count. I’ve thought about calling the police but I can’t due to circumstances in our household. We also have two kids together. Our son is scared of him already. He calls him a little bitch and tells me that he’s not his son all the time. When he’s the only man I’ve ever slept with. I’m just so tired of this life!! I know it’s completely wrong of me to say, but I wish he would just die! ): I’d have so much weight lifted off my shoulders! And if you’re wondering who takes care of both kids 24/7, while he goes out or plays his video games, who doesn’t think they should do anything when they get home from work. Someone that thinks I should take care of him as well as the kids. I never get taken care of. I don’t ever go out. I’m not complaining too much about that Bc I absolutely love spending time with our kids. But he doesn’t do anything for no one but himself. And he calls my selfish. I’m trying so hard to keep my cool with everything but it’s getting real heavy. Idk what more to do ):