Erectile dysfunction

I've been seeing this guy for a couple months, honestly sex isn't a big deal and I'm not in a rush for it. We have tried a few times, each time he loses his erection as soon as we try to have sex. I can get him off through blowjobs and I try to maintain the foreplay all throughout so he doesn't lose it. But everytime, without fail, as soon as we try it goes away.

He has said that he's intimidated cause I have more experience, I went through a sleeping around phase and its definitely not something I'm proud of and I regret most of those experiences. I reassure him that he makes me feel good and that he has nothing to worry about.

I suggested that we take a step back from sexual things cause I feel that it's getting to him and that he's feeling pressured to perform and that's the last thing I want to do.

However, I can't help but let it get to me, has my past devalued me? It absolutely hurts me to see him be intimated by it and that he feels he won't satisfy me. I'm not sure what to do, maybe he will be better with a woman who hasn't had as many experiences.

Has anyone dealt with this before and how did you handle it?