(Long post) i need help šŸ„ŗ

Julia

So, Iā€™ve been struggling with my sexuality for a while, and Iā€™ve gotten to the point where I told myself ā€œjust steer clear of labels and go with itā€. But, and I donā€™t know why, lately Iā€™ve been very confused and stressing, sort of, over it. In 7th grade (Iā€™m 16 now), I thought I was a lesbian but thatā€™s definitely not true, then I said I was straight (but then had a small thing with a girl for not even a month). I think itā€™s because I had a crush on a guy that didnā€™t like me back, so I gave my emotions to a girl who wanted them...if that makes sense.

I find women attractive, but itā€™s celebrities most of the time, and I canā€™t see myself actually dating a girl. I have crushes on guys I see around all the time, ya know? But thereā€™s never a girl I pass by and think ā€œoh wow, sheā€™s so prettyā€. I donā€™t know why I canā€™t see myself dating a girl. Does anyone else have a little storyline in their head with people they have a crush on? Well, I try doing that but with a girl, but itā€™s...differenty(?). The thought of having sex with a girl has fascinated me for the past couple years. Sex with a guy is a given, like, thatā€™s never been something I questioned.

I figure Iā€™m bi-curious. What else would it be? ...it kind of scares me, and I dunno why. My family is super supportive, my friends are too. I donā€™t care what anyone else thinks. But, if anyone else struggled with this and decided to read through all this, but Iā€™d really like some help? If you have extended advice, you can message me ā˜ŗļø