Flex cup and Disk

Has anyone used the menstrual cups/disks? I decided to purchase a box and see if it really works, it came with slim fit Flex cup and 2 Flex disks. I work 930-7am I decided to do it the day of so I put it in and i thought I had it in right. It didn’t feel uncomfortable or anything, but there was still light bleeding when wiping. I put panty liners in just in case all was going good then it went downhill when I peed. I peed blood it all just came pouring out so when I did take it out nothing was in it. I had to keep taking it in and out every time I peed. so that was annoying because I couldn’t get it to where I had it so then the next time I would check my pantyliners it had leaked or like if I bent down in certain positions it shifted I guess. This was the disks I tried the cup also and it was same as disk it would leak a little bit but it caught it all and didn’t spill when taking out was hard to put in though This was with the cup I do have 2 kids could that be a reason it’s not working for me ? Disks didn’t leak when I put it in the first time but after I go pee it just doesn’t sit right The cup I had more leakage how do I know that I’m putting it in right ? Or something