Here’s the thing..,

Okay, I’ve been seeing posts lately where girls are asking what certain things are, and how to use them. (Sex toys, etc..) and I’m noticing that when they do this a perc. It could really benefit them later. entage of you girls are berating her for asking like??? She needs to be educated on these things. Some of them can’t just look them up online without punishment from their parents. This is actually sad. These groups are made for information, sharing, and support. Talking down on her for being “too young for it” is bs.

As an example, my mother was never educated on sex or anything that involved sexual interactions. She lost her virginity at 14 and became pregnant at 15. She always tells me “had she been more educated on the subject she would have waited and been much more careful.”

Listen I know y’all are looking out for these girls by thinking they are too young for the group but please be open to educating them. Please they need help and obviously they can’t ask their parents because they cake here for help. Help them. Support them. Inform them. It could seriously help them later on.