They're brainwashed Trump supporters

With changes in America over the black lives matter movement, as a black woman with a biracial (black/white) baby I keep my eyes and ears open to those around me. Tonight we went to visit my boyfriend's dad and grandma for the first time with the baby and his uncle was over there. Mind you the few times I've met this guy you can TELL people of color aren't particularly his favorite to socialize with. Anyway he talking with my boyfriend's dad and as I'm listening I'm feeling the heat rise in my body. "Trump this and Our president that, why do we have to change our history just because they whine about it" Mind you I live in the deep cultural south in Louisiana so people here don't play when it comes to the confederate flag...my problem is...if his uncle has no problem saying this directly in front of me then imagine what goes on behind closed doors. His dad didn't say much though who knows what was said before we walked in, but I feel treated differently in a different manner since my last time seeing his dad in February. Lately I've just calmly deleted the racist/assholes from my life but the fact that my child is related to these people...we see these people...I'm not sure what to do. I've talked to my boyfriend about these things before and I don't think he understands how serious this is to me