Am I wrong? Kinda long sorry

So the other day in my friends group chat, me and my friend T was saying how our friend J was being really distant again BACKGROUND: (J goes missing on us sometimes, and doesn’t answer texts or calls. He’s not really around when we (mostly me) are going through things. When he is answering he does try to help. He complains of not having anyone when his other “friends” bail on him (per usual).)

Me and T got really tired of it, because we’re there for him 25/8, (she gives up on him quicker than me so mostly me AGAIN) and most of the time it’s cause he doing shit we already told him about but he doesn’t listen. ANYWHOO I was saying how both of them are ignoring me and T says “you just be bored, and I have a job. I don’t got the time.” I thought that was really mean to say because she knows I’m trying to get one, and I haven’t had much luck. So I left her on seen and haven’t said anything in the gc since. I haven’t been answering any of her ft cause I’m hurt. Am I being petty? I don’t feel I am, because she knows how to go there and she always does. I’m thinking of just not dealing w either of them for a while (also I don’t mean to sound like it’s always me carrying our friendships but sometimes it is.)