Bored at home

Is anyone else feeling totally bored at home? I was a personal trainer before I gave birth and before Covid- so I interacted with multiple people through the day and exercised often. My fiancé went to school during the day and I worked at night so we were usually busy and would go out to eat and stuff before all the craziness happened. We recently moved so I can’t return to my old job, and I’m having trouble finding a job right now and with covid I’m not sure if I even want to.

My fiancé works on a plot of land my parents just bought and he goes golfing, fishing, and does his studies. We sometimes go do things together and hangout a lot still, but I still feel like I’m stuck the majority of the time. Idk what to do other than take care of my baby, clean the house or watch tv, pump etc.

I started working out again but if I don’t have a sitter (my mom) then I can’t really go, my fiancé likes to go with me. It’s 100 degrees where I live so once it hits like 10 it’s too hot to go to the park or even go on a walk

Maybe I’m just ranting but is anyone else feeling a bit stuck and repetitive?