I Don’t Even Know..

Lydia

So basically I have IBS and I’ll have episodes every so often where my stomach gets a horrible dull pain and it radiates to my lower back. My periods are regular, they always come either the 19th or the 20th of that month. I’m having no spotting but I’m having discharge that doesn’t smell off or doesn’t have a nasty colour to it. It just has a musky kinda smell. I haven’t had sex in about a year and 9 months. I’m always constipated unless I have to take laxatives or whatever. What I’ve noticed is that the pain comes on a few days after my period and then it’s unpredictable then. I went and got a kinesiology test done (using my muscles to see what foods I have allergies to). Turns out I have allergies to dairy, sugar, gluten, glucose, yeast and other things. To be honest, no, I’m not eating the correct foods which I should. I do continue to eat what I shouldn’t eat. I’m just googling things and frightening myself. I’m just worried it might be something like PID or something like that. Would you think it’s because of my diet?