Found husband on dating site

Cass • Baby girl- 2yo Angel babies x 2

I can’t tell anyone in my life because I don’t know what or how I’m going to handle this yet. I recently found my husband on a dating site after I was sending some emails for his work from his email address and saw stuff from Blendr and POF. I made a fake profile and tried to find him on the apps but couldn’t- turns out Blendr has something called invisible mode though so makes it super easy for cheaters I guess!

I haven’t been able to confront him because we have a 6 month old baby and I financially don’t have any other options if we can’t work through this. We bought a house 2 years ago and started extensive renovations before we fell pregnant, many of these were put on hold for the baby and the house is far from being sellable. He also has a son from a previous relationship who calls me mum and is just as much my child as our baby girl and the thought of losing him in my life is tearing me apart.

Hubby is working a lot lately but is present when he’s home, active with the kids, shares a bed with me every night and we have a great sex life.

Honestly I don’t know what to do or even what I’m expecting from sharing this- I know most people will just say to leave his scumbag ass because that’s probably the advice I would have also given before this happened to me. There are so many factors involved. Is he doing this to get more female attention because I’m busy with kids and house stuff or is our sex life not good enough or is he planning on leaving me if he meets someone else- this is my head space right now, along with of course how could he do this to our beautiful daughter.

Welcoming advice and support 💕