Fiancé is done with his mother

Kali

I’ve been with my fiancé for about 4 years we have a almost two year old little girl as of next week and are having another little girl next month. His mother didn’t meet me or our daughter till my daughter was about 6 months old. Since meeting her I’ve never felt apart of their family or accepted. And it’s gotten worse since his younger brother has been dating this new girl for two months and she treats her like she’s the best thing to ever come around, treats her like family, goes and takes her shopping and thing she has never done with me. And treats his little boy like he’s everything. Even though he didn’t know about his son till he was already one and he’s literally the meaning of a dead beat dad cuz his mom will take him every other weekend from the boys mom and he will go there and be there for 5 minutes take a video and leave. Or when family is there bond his kid off on someone else to watch and go drink beer in the garage. Has never changed a diaper or given his son a bath. But his mom sits there and spoils this little boy but does nothing for our daughter. His brother has been hanging out there every night for the past two weeks. And they bought him a car. Well it really started to get to me about how she was treating me and how she rarely ever try’s to see my daughter so I texted her being really nice about how I felt cuz I don’t feel apart of his family. And asked what did my daughter and I do wrong cuz it’s really hurting. I got no message, that was yesterday. My fiancé tried calling her last night no answer. So he tried today after she got off work and when she did finally answer she was very rude and immediately jumped to being the victim. He has seen me cry over this woman and how much it hurts cuz I’m afraid my girls are gonna look at me one day and ask mommy why does grandma hate me.