My husband

I met him when he was 35. He had been a playboy until 32 when he started to search for the right girl to be his wife. According to him he was very disappointed and after some bad experiences he was out of hope.

We had a long distance relationship for almost one year, then moved together and after another year we got married.

Until we moved together I always felt that he made a rational decision to be with me. At the beginning of our relationship he was flirting with other girls while back in his country. I don’t think he cheated, he was exploring while testing me and others in order to be sure he found the best match.

He even told me much later that he imposed himself to be with only one girl (me), it didn’t come naturally.

I think that he definitely was attracted by me when we met and after, each time we met i felt he was getting more and more in love.

But the feeling that All was a rational decision and in his life he must have been more attracted by others didn’t disappear. He knew that with me he will have a great life, as i am smart, ambitious, earn quite well, presentable and I also look good. But the attraction came second.

Now i feel that he really loves me, he cares about us, he wants us to have a happy marriage and puts all the efforts.

Just the thought that i was the rational decision hunts me. Is this normal for man?