Read below...to leave friendship or stay..?

Hello! I’m going to just post anon to save me some stress. I’ve recently reconnected with a friend of mine, we’ve had some issues in the past where she just was very selfish, narcissistic, and I had issues communicating stuff like that to her. So it was both on us. We decided hey let’s reconnect! And lately, it sucks. As soon as I get to messaging her she just complains about life and how bad and stressful it is. Which mine is too, but I tend to focus on more happier things rather than being down and stressed. Lately it’s mostly about her kids and pregnancy which she doesn’t respect me much when I tell her days I feel a tad bit down about not being able to conceive she would then tell me about celebs who are pregnant or people we went to school with 8 years ago who are pregnant. With her kids it’s just complaining about things that are so easy to fix, she just won’t. She stresses me out with her anxiety over her 2 year old son, she won’t even place him in his own room or bed just in her bed but will complain to me about how she can’t get him on a sleep schedule, it’s stuff like that that’s common sense and I try to help with but she shoots me down and gets sort of snappy. She tends to want to try and prove me wrong with simple stuff, even getting a 2nd stimulus check she was telling me I need to go fact check! She’s a know it all to me and it sucks and I just find myself not wanting to open her messages or dreading to text back and I feel just so drained after I talk to her.

What I’m getting at is, I feel like I should just call it quits and save me stress and just go. But I feel like a horrible person for feeling these things but I can’t control or help how I feel. Is anyone out there able to give advice or anyone who can relate?

I appreciate you guys taking the time to help me, I hope you all have a very bright and wonderful day❤️🥰

Vote below to see results!