When should I take a pregnancy test?

Emily

So.. my boyfriend and I have only been sexually active for about 2 months. For the first couple of weeks we were very careful about using a condom and the one time it broke I took a Plan B. Now we rarely ever use a condom because I think it feels soooooooo much better and it’s easier for him to cum. Especially now that we’ve invested in some good lube. He pulls out though so we’ve never really had any serious concern that he came inside me or that pregnancy was possible. But I was supposed to get my period 2 days ago. Over the last 6 months (I’ve been sexually active on and off in that time) my period has been up to 8 days late before and I’ve taken a couple of pregnancy tests. But as of today I’m two days late which is when I start to get concerned. Should I take a pregnancy test now or wait a couple days? I thought my period was going to come a couple of days ago because I was a little bloated and pretty gassy plus my face broke out a little by my nose, which for me is typically a sign it’s coming. I should add that I’ve had a little bit of discharge the last day or so. What do I do? When do I take a test? I have to leave the country for a deployment in the very near future and CAN NOT be that girl that gets pregnant and gets out of a deployment. HELP😰