37 weeks and I am so over this..

I was always so excited to experience such a miracle and don't get me wrong, it truly is a blessing.. but I am so over this now. 😪

I am always tired, I can't sleep properly because I am always hot, and if I move in bed I am in horrible pain but I can't stay in one position as I get numb on one side.. doing something as simple as cooking dinner has become an impossible chore. Going grocery shopping causes intense braxton hicks that has me bent over in the supermarket for some relief from the pressure.. I get heart palpitations that make me feel like I'm about to pass out, and are then followed by heat flushes.. I am constipated and have hemorrhoids that make it so uncomfortable to sit down.

I feel like a failure for not being able to handle this pregnancy as well as I want to.. for not being able to keep my house tidy the way it usually is.

The worst is not knowing if he will come this week, or when im past due.. this could be days, but it could also be another 5 weeks 😥 I just want to be able to move about without feeling like I've been repeatedly kicked in the vagina or like my pelvis is being pulled apart..