Psychic Readings

Dani • ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Has anyone ever tried getting a reading done?

I’ve always been hugely sceptical of this kind of thing, I’m definitely more of a science person. Recently I was scrolling through Etsy and saw a fertility reading come up. I thought hey, why not, bit of fun, it’s only $35. I got my results the next day and had a bit of a giggle because I’m about as infertile as you can be and it happening within the next three months would be beyond a miracle at this point.

I was talking about it with a friend last night who is the opposite of me and more of a spiritual person. She talked me into ordering another reading from the woman she often has readings through. I thought I may as well, I’ll get told something completely different and never have to be nagged into getting a reading again.

But then I was told the same thing from this reading.

I mean, I think it’s just a crazy coincidence, especially since some of the information in the reading is incorrect, but it’s still a pretty cool coincidence. I’m not getting my hopes up, I don’t think my heart can take that. But I think I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t going into these next two months with slightly more determination 😅