Horror stories from tinder

What are some of your worst experiences from tinder . Has anybody harassed you ? If y’all actually met up did he stalk you ? Did you get catfished ?

I’m very curious, ive been on there for a month or so and I feel like I can’t trust nobody off the app.

I had this one guy match with me and at first I was like okay he seems cool.

We was actually having a decent conversation.. the most I ever talked to someone on the app. Usually it’s maybe 2-3 messages and I don’t respond .

He goes on to tell me that he really likes me and he really wants to meet me. I let him add me on snap and we exchanged pictures . I was fully dressed and it was one that I already posted. He told me that he saved it because he liked it so much 😳 that kinda freaked me out a bit . But after that he keep asking me when am I going to meet up with him etc. I told him I had family that was sick so it’ll be a while. And maybe 2 days later he asks again. Then the next day he asks AGAIN and then AGAIN. so that made me question if he was trying to kidnap me or some . I barely message him back and I’m about to unmatch him. But him saving my photo doesn’t sit well with me . I’m scared he’s gonna use it to find me or some . I already blocked him on snap. I didn’t tell him anything personal like my actually city (I gave him a different location just in case) or last name , birthday , etc. nothing he could use to search me up . Should I be worried ?