Mom doing more harm than good TW**

For 2, almost 3, years I was in a relationship that was extremely abusive sexually and I went from being a Virgin to have had 24 partners in 3 years. I was forced to have sexual relationships with strangers and blackmailed into it. I’ve only had 10 100% consensual partners.

My mother knows this and constantly slut shames me for what happened, yes the specific situations in which it happened. She believes that I actually did want to sleep with all these men and while the man was abusive there must be something wrong with me for staying so long and how SHE must’ve raised me wrong. And she constantly goes on about how scarred she is from what happened and acting like this happened to her, not me.

I was able to move on from it fairly easily, but I still hate talking about it. My mom believes I’m lying and thinks, because I don’t want to talk about it, it means I’m not actually over it.

It took a lot for me to finally tell my mom and I got forced into therapy at a Christian office, even though I’m agnostic, and now have to pay $400 for therapy I didn’t want not need. My therapist even said I’m going to hell for crying out loud.

My mom has done more harm than good at this point and I wish I never told her. I can’t even have a guy friend with out her thinking we are sleeping together, in fact, she insinuated numerous time in my past relationship, after I dumped my asshole, that I was cheating on my boyfriend at the time.