Family issues

I am posting anonymous in case my family is on here.

I have been put in a bad situation where my mom is volatile right now and paralyzed after a stroke. Her husband has been not handling this at all very well. I believe him to be a narcissist but also to be hugh anxiety ocd and very controlling.

Between his messages and emails I am appalled at his behavior to my loving family. We have all tried to have compassion for him but now it seems like he believes he gets a life pass for rants and barriding of family which he is doing publicly with smear campaigns.

I am so worried he will make my mom choose her amazing family or him and isolate her. She called me crying tonight. She supports him and believes they are all alone.

She will be coming home from her care facility soon. I am having anxiety if I will even be allowed to visit her. As I am enemy number one right now. I am so torn.

My husband and I have a one year old and I am pregnant right now but no one knows. My stress is so bad I am puking all day long and crying. I am so worried about losing my mom. My husband wants to give her an ultimatum that she has to leave him. I don't believe in that. I also want to help her financially and my husband is not willing to with her married to him. He feels as though it is condoning his bad behavior. My husband and mom have so much respect and love for one another I am just so torn.

How do you handle a narcissist? How am I supposed to bring all of the aunts uncles and cousins together for my mom. I am looking for any guidance. Thank you.