Is my boyfriend toxic?red flags?

basic

Okay so this post might seem a little weird

Although I am suck in this situation and I honestly don’t know if I’m over reacting or are these actually red flags.

Me and my boyfriend have been going out for 3 months. And during these 3 months I’ve noticed these things my boyfriend does that irritate me to the point where I believe we’re not right for eachother pretty much every day. Not to say I’m not happy in the relationship because I am but recently that happiness has turned of more and more of a chore.

Here are a few examples:

Let’s say we’re texting and I go onto Facebook and I start watching some video or whatever and I don’t respond to him instantly he will go onto messenger and accuse me of ignoring him and when I turned off my active status he texted me this “well done for turning off ur active status so I don’t see you’re online”.

Once he was out drinking with his friends, he didn’t invite me out with him which I was a little jealous off but never said anything till later, at around half 1 in the morning I said I was going to sleep which he responded with “Please don’t go to sleep till you say goodnight and reassure me of how much you love me” which I thought was a bit much. He also said that if it was the other way around he would of stayed up even though I had to get up the next morning for work.

Once he admitted that he doesn’t want me hanging around his friends Incase I cheated on him. Him saying that actually really hurt me even if he said it at the start of the relationship.

The last thing I’m going to say is that he texts a lot of girls to the point where I had to tell him to stop and whenever we fight he goes off and tells those girls what the fight was about. To make it worse when the fight is over he will come to me and tell me what those girls said about me during the fights Where it was call me a bitch or whatever.

I’m really stuck on identifying red flags and I don’t know if any of these are red flags. Any input will help me a lot please.

As I do love him with all my heart but telling him that and texting him back shouldn’t feel like a chore.