Need help

Okay so I’ve had nexplanon ever since last December and I had another one right before that, its never failed.

But here lately I’ve been feeling nauseous a lot after having sex with my boyfriend and he did finish in me. But like I’ve said, the birth control has not failed me for the last (this December) almost four years, and since I’ve gotten the implant, my periods are crazy irregular if I even get them that month. I really really hope it’s just because of stress that I haven’t gotten it yet, it should be here in another week. But I’ve felt nauseous had my usual cramps I get when I get my period and as well as my huge sweet tooth. I might be freaking out over nothing but I wanted to just get another opinion on it.

Should I wait another week or two before taking a test? Or should I take one here in the next day or so?

I don’t think I am and I know there’s is such thing as stressing yourself out so much, you skip a period. But I just want to be sure and I can’t afford to be pregnant right now.