My sister had a sleepover 13

Last time Brandon ended the night by eating the pussies of four different beautiful girls One who was his sister 

She ended the message with ‘I love you’. I lay back on the bed and smiled. I love my sister.

I awake to the smell of bacon and someone getting onto the bed next to me.

"Good morning, sleepy head," Lauren says, snuggling up next to me. She's fully dressed but I'm naked and she lets her hand trail down my chest to my abdomen.

"Good morning," I answer, wrapping my arm around her. "How did you sleep?"

"Like a baby, once I got to sleep," she responds, her fingers making little circles in my pubic hair. "As you can imagine, we had to stay up talking half the night. You were the hit of the party," she smiles. I kiss the top of her head, wondering where her hand is going next.

"Kelly called," she says, pulling her hand back and sitting up. "I invited her for breakfast. She will be here in a few minutes."

"You what?" I yell, swinging my legs over the edge of the bed.

"She said she needed to talk to you," she shrugs with a big smile on her face.

"I could have gone there," I answer as I stand up and Laurens eyes lock onto my morning hard-on.

"True, but I thought you should have home court advantage," she says, reaching for my cock and gently waving it back and forth. "You better take your shower and get dressed. You don't have much time." I watch her sexy ass in her form fitting white shorts as she exits my room.

I'm out of the shower and saying good morning to the girls just as Kelly arrives. It feels a little weird sitting around the table eating pancakes and bacon with my girlfriend and the four teenage girls I was romping around naked with last night. I'm happy to see they've cleaned up the discarded clothing and sex toys that littered the living room when we went to bed.

Kelly is a beautiful 24-year-old woman who dresses like she's just stepped off the cover of Vogue. Her scarf perfectly accents her outfit and I can sense the other girls sizing her up. They look sexy as hell in their tight shorts and mid-drift barring tops

"So what was the problem you needed help with?" Kelly asks Lauren as she takes a bite of pancakes with no syrup.

"Just boy issues," Lauren shrugs like it's not big deal. I wonder if she lies this easily or if she had already come up with something when she sent the text.

"You know," Kelly says, "you can always talk to me, Lauren. I would be willing to help too."

"I'm not sure I can trust your judgment, Kelly," Lauren says, "You picked my brother." Kelly starts to stammer out an answer while the rest of us burst into laughter.

"Just kidding, Kelly," Lauren says, touching her arm. "Thank you, I'll keep that in mind."

We continue with insignificant small talk through the rest of breakfast but it unsettles me that Kelly didn't get that Lauren was kidding. When I look around the table it seems that Kelly is probably the least fun person here. The sex is amazing. Kelly is practically a contortionist but our life outside of the bedroom consists mostly of hanging around with her boring friends or fighting with each other.

"We're going shopping so you two can talk," Lauren says as she gets up and starts to clear the table. Alex, Kristina and Kylie join her in the kitchen. Once they've filled the dishwasher, they come back in to say goodbye.

See you later," Lauren says, kissing me on the cheek. "Bye Kelly," she waves. The other girls follow suit, saying goodbye and kissing me on the cheek.

"An affectionate bunch," Kelly says once they've left. If she only knew.

"Apparently," I answer.

"I hate it when we fight, Brandon," Kelly says reaching for my hand.

"Me too," I answer honestly, "but we seem to do it a lot." She nods. "Funny, I don't even remember what we were fighting about. It always seems to be something trivial."

"It was about Bethany," Kelly says. "You don't like her and she's one of my best friends. But never mind about that right now, I wished you had come home last night," she says in her best purr-like voice. "I was horny for some make-up sex," she laughs. Fuck! She's even given it a name. I wonder if she names the others 'wake-up sex' and 'welcome home from work-sex'.

"Kelly," I take her hand, "there is nothing in this world as wonderful as sex with you."

"Thank you," she blushes, "I try." She gives me one of her most seductive looks. "Shall we take this to your bedroom?" she asks.

"No, not this time," I respond, not really aware of what I'm saying until it comes out of my mouth. "I can never think straight when I'm in bed with you," I tell her and see a look of confusion on her face. "But honestly, outside of the bedroom we don't have a lot in common. We spend sixty percent of our time fighting and forty percent making up." I guess it is make-up sex.

"What do you mean we don't have anything in common?" she pulls back, ready for a fight. "We have our friends."

"Your friends," I counter.

"They're your friends now, too." She stops and just looks at me, her anger putting a light flush on her face. "Are you breaking up with me? Is there someone else?"

"NO!" I say emphatically. "No one else. I just think you deserve someone who you don't spend two-thirds of your time fighting with, don't you?" I ask her.

"You are breaking up with me!" She stands up and starts to walk away but spins back around. "Fuck you! Brandon! Just fuck you! Nobody breaks up with me! I do the fucking breaking up!" She takes a deep breath, whirls around and looks like she's going to breathe fire, "I hope you're happy with whoever she is! We're through!" she screams as she storms out the door.

Fuck! I didn't even know I was going to do that. But it feels right somehow. I finish straightening the kitchen then stretch out on the couch flipping through channels on the TV.

I must have dosed off, late nights of pussy eating and blowjobs will do that. I hear the girls come in, all talking at once and laughing merrily. I sit up and say hi.