Covid need advice

Candace

My girls are in 5th grade and kindergarten there school has been remote for the last month and we just got the email for them to return back on the 5th of October... let me just say 5 days a week remote sucks tremendously my oldest just won’t pay attention and trying to figure out her homework she’s failing every test ( she has an IEP and She’s ODD ) my youngest is doing good but I still think she’s missing the core of learning everything... now that I’m 4 months pregnant and my youngest has pretty bad kidneys my plan was to keep them completely remote but experiencing this month I’m ready to ship em off... but I’m also struggling to send them back what kid is going to wear a mask all day my youngest wants to go back so bad as for my oldest she wants to be home ... the plan is as of now 2 days a week in school ,every other Wednesday and remote on Thursday n Fridays ... I’m second guessing agreeing to sending them back and need peoples opinions on how there doing things with there kids!