Any pregnant mums working for the NHS?

I am quickly approaching my 28th week of pregnancy and had a meeting with my employer last week about maternity pay & what will be happening when I return.

I then asked about what will happen when I’m 28 weeks because of the coronavirus, I was under the impression that I would be shielding as that was what I was told by my manager.

At this meeting the GM said that they’ll just move me to a different hospital with ‘lower risk!’ I am now freaking out about it! He said he was going to speak to HR about it to discuss my options, I really do not feel safe going into any hospital setting whilst past the 28 week mark, this is my first baby and I would never forgive myself if anything happened.

I’d love to know any of your thoughts, I told them I would happily work from home but they’ve said with my role it isn’t an option.

There seems to be a massive lack of care, im aware of other pregnant ladies who have been shielding because they hit 28 weeks, but as I’m in a more senior role it looks like it’s different for me?!

Any advice would be fantastic, I should be getting an update today and I’d love to be able to make some pointers but I’m so stressed I can’t really think of any!! At the moment I just want to stomp my feet and tell them ‘I don’t wanna!’