I’m either being sensitive or he’s just being an idiot

My new bf makes these comments and they really get to me. He’s into fitness and he’s always made comments on my body.

We were first fwb so at the v beginning he would say how his exes looked like models.

He’s made jokes of comments ab how I have no ass or tits. To be fair I make jokes ab that myself and I said I wanted to go to the gym and get toned and work on my butt. I think he just took that as an invitation to make comments on my body whenever.

At one point I was eating one meal a day and would make myself sick if I ate too much or something bad.

So I became insecure for the first time in years.

Now that I’ve lost some weight he’s saying I should eat more cuz I’m a string-bean and if I eat more and workout I’ll get muscle.

I know he thinks he’s helping me but I do tell him that I don’t like those comments.

He does complimentMe too but that just confused me. Like how are you gonna tell me ways to make my body better or like a models one minute. Then the next tell me I look great ...

I asked him for Opinions on dresses I should buy. I gave him a set of pics n He says “ does this come w the tits too?”

WHAT. THE. FUCK. I deleted the dresses from my shopping cart and tried not to cry the rest of the night. He noticed he hurt my feelings and kept apologizing but why does he have to be such a dick