Marriage advice please

What do you if your husband gets frustrated every time you have a rougher day than usual and need that extra bit of support from him.

By support I mean emotional support /care etc. To explain further his frustration nearly always manifests into passive aggressiveness and rude comments about my upbringing and how the issue I brought up isn't important or is normal to go through and how I deal with issues the wrong way.

To give some context on what the issue is, it's active ongoing narcissistic abuse from a certain family member. So what do you do when your partner doesn't support you on your rough days. How do I deal with this treatment towards me as 'normal' apparently and keep hearing comments about my upbringing. I thought in a relationship you're meant to communicate your feelings and thoughts. But why then when I do that it's not allowed, respected or appreciated.

Should I pretend I'm fine all the time? Because that's what I've been doing for the last few weeks or so and because of this successfully avoided anger from him. I dont know what to do. I'm scared. Is this the beginning of an unpleasant marriage. I'm just scared. I want to do the right thing. I know my message is very brief and there is a lot more to my marriage than I can fit into a small message. But please can somebody give me your honest advice, gut feelings, vibes, experiences, what not to do's etc. When a spouse gets agitated whenever you need emotional support on rougher days.