Need some help

Penny

So my 7 1/2 month old is teething pretty badly. She has no teeth just yet. She eats solids now as well. So here is my question. Her daycare sent her home Monday because she "threw up" so it wasn't projectile it was like spit up but they said it had a yellow tint to it like stomach acid. So I called the nurse hotline (military) and they suggested I go to the ER. She has no temperature, not fussy when this happens, pressed on her tummy no pain. Doctor said they felt like maybe she just had a tummy ache and gave her a nausea pill and discharged us. She had to stay home the next day. She didn't spot up at all. I picked her up from daycare today and they said it happened again. Monday she had applesauce and green beans today she had peaches and squash. So I got home not to long ago and she is playing and she spit up a little. So I smelled it....yeah. and it did kinda smell a little acidic. So could this be acid reflux. Im just a first time mom and my husband is deployed and guys I'm just stressing and my anxiety is through the roof!!